GENERAL WEBSITE USAGE
1. Welcome to City Architectural Ltd’s website. Your use of this website is subject to these terms and by using the website you show your agreement to such terms. If you do not accept our terms, please do not use the website.
2. We have made every effort to make City Architectural Ltd’s website accessible and easy to use for everyone, no matter what browser you choose to use and whether or not you have any disabilities. We aim to conform to the UK Government guidelines for websites and the Worldwide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0
3. We appreciate that we can always do better. Maintaining an accessible site is an on-going process and we are continually working to offer a user-friendly experience. However, if you have any problems using this web site, please let us know.
Accuracy and suitability of information
4. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
5. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
7. From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. City Architectural Ltd is not in the business of selling, distributing or leasing information, and is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information you provide us through this website will only be used by us to conduct our business with you. We will never share your details with anyone else, unless specifically requested to do so.
9. We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
Usernames and Passwords
10. You may be issued with a user name and password which must be used in order to access certain restricted parts of the Website. The user name and password are personal to you and are not transferable.
11. Your name and password are the methods used by us to identify you and so are very important. Any breach of security of a user name and password should be notified to us immediately. You may not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection with the Website, nor access the Website other than through normal operations.
12. This website and its content is copyright of City Architectural Ltd. - © City Architectural Ltd. 2008. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
13. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
14. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by City Architectural Ltd. and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
15. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
16. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of City Architectural Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
17. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, City Architectural Ltd. takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control
18. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. If any of these terms or conditions of use should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions of use shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Comments & Complaints